Monday, August 2, 2010

Here I am, blogging!

Well here is my blog. That no one will ever read ever. But I thought it might be fun to have a place to write all the weird things that happen to me now that I'm trying to live on my own and be a contributing member of society. A lot of funny or funny/horrible things have happened since I've been here in this new job and apartment, so I thought, let's write them down. As of now, I am too tired to be very funny or descriptive about the latest disaster that is my life, but I was excited about my blog, so this is my introductory post. The title, if you (the nonexistent person reading this) were wondering, comes from a quote attributed to my heroine, Dorothy Parker: "This wasn't just terrible, this was fancy terrible. This was terrible with raisins in it."

That snarky lady. God love her. Ok, until next time, bye, cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment